ID 7/8″ (22.23mm) Pre-Formed Coil (MD99-601)
£ 19,81 incl VAT
£ 16,51 excl VAT
7/8″ Pre-Formed Coil
The 7/8″ pre-formed coil (MD99-601) is a heat resistant coil attachment for the Mini-Ductor® series.
- Works best with ½” fasteners and smaller
- The coil will last for several hundred uses or more subject to use
- Use of the proper size coil, avoiding abrasion and overheating prevents premature wear to the coil
- All coils are plated to eliminate oxidation and guarantee contact
- The coil insulation is coated to resist abrasion – however, if insulation is breached, a new coil will need to be used
- The coils are all flexible and can be bent or separated for a variety of applications
- One 7/8″ heat resistant, pre-formed coil (5″L x 1.25″ O.D.) (1 oz.)
Contact us to learn more about the Mini-Ductor Venom
All Inductor® UK products will be shipped by UK Mail delivery services. This is a signed for service. We normally process your order the same day.
A small delivery charge will automatically be added to all orders below £65/€75, this will be calculated during checkout. If you’d like more information, please call us on 01953 859138 or email email@example.com.
FREE Shipping in U.K. on orders over £65 + VAT
UK Shipping: Orders placed before 1.00 pm are usually delivered the next day and will need to be signed for on receipt.
FREE Shipping in Europe on orders over €75 + VAT
European Shipping: Deliveries to Europe take 2-3 working days.
Checking the status of your order
Most orders can be tracked in transit. If you'd like an update on when your order will be delivered, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll provide you with the details, where we can.