The Newly Designed Mini-Ductor Induction Heater Has Real Bite
The Mini-Ductor Venom generates Invisible Heat® to release ferrous and some nonferrous metals from corrosion and thread lock compounds without the dangers of open flame and up to 90% faster – 3/4″ nuts are turned red hot in less than 15 seconds.
A New Evolution of Induction Heating
“Venom is a new evolution of the Mini-Ductor Series, which has been the leading hand-held induction heater on the market since it was launched in 2004,” said Tom Gough, President of Induction Innovations. “Venom’s feature set allows users to repair vehicles and equipment faster, safer and more profitably, and to Salvage parts normally discarded.”
Includes: 1 ea. 230v Mini-Ductor Venom power supply (36.83”L x 8.25”D)(2.5kg) inside custom fit storage case (43.2cm L x 25.4cm W x 12.7cm H), 2.5m BS1363A UK power cord, MD99-601, MD99-602, MD99-603, instruction manual, & 2 year limited warranty
Contact us to learn more about the Mini-Ductor Venom
Mini-Inductor Venom Features
Venom also includes the following enhancements over the Mini-Ductor II:
- Angled Design with Trigger: Venom’s lightweight, ergonomic design allows for induction heat to access hard to reach places more easily.
- Coil Twist Lock™: coils now lock down with one simple turn (no more thumb screws) and Venom works with all Mini-Ductor coils.
- LED Usage Indicator: a red LED will light under fault conditions and green LED lights while the trigger is active and the tool is heating properly.
- Fault Override Delay: any event that causes the red LED to illuminate will protect the tool by starting a three-second lockout.
- Fan Operation Enhancements: the fan continues to run after the trigger is released to aid in thermal cycle time reduction, and will stay powered when the thermal switch opens to aid in cooling the tool.
- User Controlled LED Switch: as long as the tool is powered and the internal power supply is operating, the LED will remain lit when the switch is on.
- Two Year Limited Warranty: Covers parts and labour
- 220V (MDV-888) model
12 Months 0% Finance available. Subject to status. Finance Option Available
All Inductor® UK products will be shipped by UK Mail delivery services. This is a signed for service. We normally process your order the same day.
A small delivery charge will automatically be added to all orders below £65/€75, this will be calculated during checkout. If you’d like more information, please call us on 01953 859138 or email email@example.com.
FREE Shipping in U.K. on orders over £65 + VAT
UK Shipping: Orders placed before 1.00 pm are usually delivered the next day and will need to be signed for on receipt.
FREE Shipping in Europe on orders over €75 + VAT
European Shipping: Deliveries to Europe take 2-3 working days.
Checking the status of your order
Most orders can be tracked in transit. If you'd like an update on when your order will be delivered, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll provide you with the details, where we can.