Standard Coil Kit (MD99-650)
£ 150,30 incl VAT
£ 125,25 excl VAT
Standard Coil Kit (MD 99-650)
The Coil Kit is an accessory for the Mini-Ductor® and the Inductor® Series U-555. The kit enables you to heat and release seized nuts and bolts up to 0.5″ in diameter and other metallic hardware from corrosion and/or thread lock compounds.
- One 1 3/4″ pre-formed coil (MD99-607: 8.75″L x 2.25″W)
- One 1 1/2″ pre-formed coil (MD99-608: 8.5″L x 2″W)
- One 1 1/4″ pre-formed coil (MD99-609: 8.25″L x 2″W)
- One 1″ pre-formed coil (MD99-610: 8.25″L x 1.75″W)
- Two 7/8″ pre-formed coils (MD99-601: 5″L x 1.25″W)
- One 3/4″ pre-formed coil (MD99-611: 4.5″L x 1.25″W)
- One 7/8″ long pre-formed coil (MD99-605: 9.5″L x 1.25″W)
Contact us to learn more about the Mini-Ductor Venom
All Inductor® UK products will be shipped by UK Mail delivery services. This is a signed for service. We normally process your order the same day.
A small delivery charge will automatically be added to all orders below £65/€75, this will be calculated during checkout. If you’d like more information, please call us on 01953 859138 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
FREE Shipping in U.K. on orders over £65 + VAT
UK Shipping: Orders placed before 1.00 pm are usually delivered the next day and will need to be signed for on receipt.
FREE Shipping in Europe on orders over €75 + VAT
European Shipping: Deliveries to Europe take 2-3 working days.
Checking the status of your order
Most orders can be tracked in transit. If you'd like an update on when your order will be delivered, please email us at email@example.com and we'll provide you with the details, where we can.